Category:Documents of the Haitian Revolution
Revision as of 19:32, 22 December 2009 by Doe (category fix)
- Death certificate of Toussaint Louverture - Signed by the commander of Fort de Joux.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Documents of the Haitian Revolution"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
- Tobias Lear letter to James Madison
- Leclerc Saint-Domingue proclamation (1802)
- 'Show no mercy' letter by Leclerc (1802)
- Letter by the French Minister of the Marine to the Fort de Joux Commandant (1802)
- Letter to the Citizens of Color and Free Negroes of Saint-Domingue (1791)
- List of Historical Documents
- Toussaint dialogue with Léger Félicité Sonthonax (1797)
- Toussaint letter to Biassou during Boukman Rebellion
- Toussaint letter to Napoléon from Fort de Joux (1802)
- Toussaint letter to Napoléon on the 1801 Constitution
- Toussaint Louverture letter to Jean-Jacques Dessalines (1802)
- Toussaint Louverture letter to Napoléon from onboard the Heros
- Toussaint Louverture's 'Dictatorial Proclamation' (1801)