Revision as of 20:40, 22 December 2009 by Doe (added category)
Lectures, Speeches, and Addresses cited in The Louverture Project.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Lectures-Speeches-Addresses"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- Colonial Absolutism: Politics in Principle and Practice in Old Regime Saint-Domingue
- The Colonial Vendée
- The Colony of Saint-Domingue on the Eve of Revolution
- Commentary on Session I: Saint-Domingue on the Eve of Revolution: Politics and Economics
- Commentary on Session II: Saint-Domingue on the Eve of Revolution: The Free People of Color
- Fetes de l'hymen, fetes de la liberte: Matrimony, Emancipation, and the Creation of New Men
- Free People of Color in the Northern Province of Saint-Domingue
- Free Upon Higher Ground: Saint-Domingue Slaves Suits for Freedom in US Courts 1792-1830
- The French Revolution's Other Island: The Impact of Saint-Domingue on Revolutionary Politics
- From Saint-Domingue to Haiti: Vivre de nouveau ou vivre enfin