(Redirected from Jacobin)
Jacobins - originally referring to members of the revolutionary Jacobin Club in France, the term came to apply broadly to revolutionaries of all stripes.
- French Revolution
- Red Cockades - Supporters of the French Revolution.
- White Cockades - Pro-Royalist counter-revolutionaries to the Jacobins.
- Republicans - foes of monarchy.
- Royalists - Supporters of absolute and constitutional monarchy, opposed to the French Revolution.
- The Black Jacobins - Highly regarded book on the Haitian Revolution by C.L.R. James.